Every car enthusiast has watched a movie and dreamed of owning the classic car that’s stolen the show, but sometimes the motoring dialogue can actually be quite relatable.
Cars have been at the heart of the action in Hollywood for decades and some memorable observations about driving have stuck with us over the years.
The film buffs in the LeaseCar.uk office have revealed eight of the most renowned big screen quotes about cars, which many petrolheads can probably see a touch of truth in.
- “A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn’t deserve such a fine automobile.”
- “He never drives it, Ferris. He just rubs it with a diaper.”
- “Need I remind you, 007, that you have a licence to kill, not to break the traffic laws.”
- “Everybody can relax, I found the car. Needs some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end.”
- “Men love women, but even more than that, men love cars.”
- “You care more about that car than you do about most people.”
- “It’s the car, right? Chicks always dig the car.”
- “I always say, the way a man treats his car is how he treats himself.”